You work closely together with our art directors, creative teams and digital strategists. You will create state-of-the-art, useful and imaginative digital designs that the world will notice. You know and love design thinking.
You are a digital omnivore. You are an endlessly curious professional, up to date with trends in digital culture as well as design.
You know that great design is a differentiator. You belief that multiple small design decisions during the development and execution of a campaign add up to a great experience for the audiences it is meant for. You have a great level of attention to detail and a heart for design. You have no trouble coming up with examples of digital design you love, or to point out the specifics that make the design work.
You have an understanding of integrated campaigning and working within a culture of mixed creative teams.
Skills and experience:
- Provide design solutions across various touchpoints (e.g. websites, mobile, apps, in-store).
- Champion excellent design and craft standards.
- Create style tiles, UI kits, mood boards and style guides.
- Deliver responsive and systematic designs through an agile methodology.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Seamlessly integrate digital design into the broader context of big integrated campaigns.
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality.
- Share your knowledge with wider teams and mentor mid/junior designers.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong experience across Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision as well as Motion-Tools!
- Proficient in user-centered design methodologies and design thinking.
Just like Berlin, we are diverse, talented and nice. From DDB to phd, to eg+ and many other Omnicom experts, we team up with our client Volkswagen in agile teams and work hand in hand under one roof.
Together, we shape the New Volkswagen. Making it more open, more vibrant. Join us and help us define the future of mobility through people-centric, award-winning, benchmark-setting creative work.
We look forward to receiving your digital application documents. Your personal contact is Son Tung Nguyen.